Earl Grey Children's Centre is staffed by a team of Early Childhood Educators, ECE Assistants, a Assistant Director, an Executive Director as well as a volunteer Board of Directors.
We are committed to providing excellent quality of service to our families and we support the dignity, uniqueness and provide an inclusive work environment for all our employees.
Earl Grey Children's Centre follows the policies and regulations set by the Provincial Government. Our goal is to develop lasting employment and to continually help each employee strive to be the best Early Childhood Educator they can be.
We promote Early Childhood Education as a career and encourage professional development and provide an opportunity to work in a safe, caring and equal opportunity workplace.
Staff Benefits include:
· Excellent salaries and bonuses
· Group Health Insurance through Health Source Plus
· 3 weeks vacation after 1 year of employment; 4 weeks after 4 years
· Paid professional development
· Paid First Aid and CPR re-certification during work hours
· Staff Appreciation events
· RRSP Contributions up to 4%
· PENSION PLAN
If you are interested in becoming one of our team members or looking for substitute work please fax or email your resume to:
Earl Grey Children's Centre
340 Cockburn Street North
Phone: (204) 453-7387
Fax: (204) 478-2584